Saturday, January 28, 2012

Celebrity Style - Get the Look for Less: Rachel Bilson

I have always loved Rachel Bilson's style. I think she dresses in such a classic way and even in a laid back outfit like the one pictured, she still looks fabulous. Even in some of her less casual outfits, Rachel always looks effortlessly put together without being over the top. I will likely write future posts on other outfits she has worn in the past because I have similar taste and love looking to her for inspiration for my everyday style.
Boyfriend Jeans: Oldnavy - $35
V-neck T-shirt: Oldnavy - $9.50
Cardigan: H&M - $20
Belt: American Eagle - $25
Flats: American Eagle - $25

I decided not to include a purse or sunglasses because I feel like they're the little extras that any girl will have their own variation of that they can add to the basic outfit. The rest of the items in Rachel's outfit are basics in neutral colours that every girl should own, which makes it especially versatile and easy to wear. I personally love the look of cuffing jeans up at the bottom to show off a little bit of ankle and to bring attention to a cute pair of flats (although it's too cold for me to do that at this time of year). If you don't own items that are the same colour or style as those in Rachel's outfit, it's easy to swap them for something similar that you already have. For example, in her outfit she has a scoop neck t-shirt on, but I switched it for a v-neck because that's what I personally own and wear regularly.

2 comments:

  1. This looks is great! I love jeans that are cuffed :)

    http://joyfuloutfits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete