Thursday, January 19, 2012

Everyday Winter Outfit

Today I wore an outfit very similar to the one pictured, which is a go-to combo for me that I wear in the winter. I have a great winter coat from Esprit that I've had for three years now, that looks similar to the one pictured. It's filled with faux down so it keeps me very warm and is also machine washable because the down isn't real, which is a real bonus. As for the rest of the outfit, I wore dark wash skinny jeans from American Eagle, a tank top from Ardene (a Canadian accessory and clothing store) that is similar to the one in the picture, a black cardigan from Oldnavy, an ivory pashmina from Ardene, and sterling silver stud earrings. Instead of wearing my boots like the ones in the picture, I wore my snow boots by the brand Blizzard. On days that are as cold as it was today (-12 celsius), I always bundle up and wear a scarf, typically a pashmina, mittens or gloves and my faux fur-lined snow boots whether it snows or not.

What is your everyday winter style? What are your go-to items?

No comments:

Post a Comment