Friday, June 8, 2012

Celebrity Style Icon: Rachel Bilson

I've never really been interested in following celebrity news or fashion, but I have to say I love Rachel Bilson's casual and laid back looks because her style is so classic. I have a previous post on a look for less of an outfit that she wore. A look i've really been into lately is the one below.


In this outfit she paired a basic plaid button up shirt with distressed denim shorts and flats. With her hair up in a ponytail it really has a laid back feel, but at the same time the leather bag she's carrying and the flats dress it up a little. This combo recently inspired me to put together my own take on this outfit and I posted it on my Polyvore.


I own a shirt similar to the one pictured, where the main colours are blue and pink. I paired the shirt with distressed denim shorts, black sandals, a braided skinny belt and silver flower earrings. It would be easy to find the accessories in this outfit at almost any accessory or shoes store. The shirt and the shorts pictured are both from H&M and are each $24 CAD. Overall this outfit is one of my favourite casual looks for spring/summer and it can be tweaked to fit your own personal style preferences.

I also put together a set on Polyvore of my favourite spring/summer outfits that Rachel Bilson has wore in the past. I'll post it below and hopefully other girls will find it helpful as outfit inspiration too.

No comments:

Post a Comment