Monday, June 11, 2012

Etsy Shop

I'm excited to say as of yesterday I have opened an Etsy shop! I was interested in the idea for awhile because I'm into crafts and jewellery making in my spare time. I made a post on some friendship style bracelets that I made back in May, which I have continued to make so I figured why not try and sell them? The link to my shop is http://www.etsy.com/shop/CometsCreations I will mostly be selling jewellery, including friendship bracelets, beaded bracelets, and some chain necklaces and bracelets in the future. I may also sell other arts and crafts such as photos, small painted canvases, etc. and craft supplies, such as the embroidery thread, beads, and charms I use.

Thanks to anyone who checks out my shop and I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment